some more night furies
crossover fan fic idea
What a bunch of Ash Holes
- "Peoples’ Choice Award" is America’s greatest honor.
- Styrofoam is not made from kittens.
- The U.F.O. was a paper plate.
- The nerds on the internet are not geeks.
- The word “cheese” is not funny in and of itself.
- The older Flanders boy is Todd, not Rod.
- Lyndon Johnsons did not provide the voice of Yosemite Sam.
- If you are reading this you have no life.
- Roy Rogers was not buried inside his horse.
- The other U.F.O was an upside-down salad spinner.
- Our universities are not “Hotbeds” of anything.
- Mr. Dershowitz did not literally have four eyes.
- Our viewers are not pathetic food tubes.
- Audrey Hepburn never weighed 400 pounds.
- The “Cheers” gang is not a real gang.
- Salt water does not “chase the thirsties away”.
- Licking an electrical outlet will not turn you into a Mighty Morphin Power Ranger.
- Cats do not eventually turn into dogs.
- Bullets do not bounce off fat guys.
- Recycling does not deplete the ozone.
- Everything is 10% fruite juice.
- The flesh eating virus does not hide in ice cream.
- Janet Reno is evil.
- V8 fruit juice is 1/8 gasoline.
- Ted Koppel is a robot.
- Women aren’t from Venus and men aren’t from Mars.
- Fleiss does floss.
- Quayle is familiar with common bathroom procedures.
- Bart is bad to the bone.
- Godfry Jones’ wife is cheating on him.
- The Beetles haven’t reunited to enter kickboxing competitions.
- The “Bug” on your TV screen can see into your home.
- Everyone on TV is better than you.
- The people who are writing this have no life.
The Simpsons - Season 6 Episode 9 - Homer Badman
i can’t believe chie is now dating mahatma gandhi
Okay so like the last Scooby Doo series, Mystery Inc, was hilariously witty, remarkably dark, created a sci-fi horror mythos actually explaining why a talking dog exists and why criminals keep dressing up as monsters, and while the character lineart could have been better, it was a pretty beautiful cartoon to look at.
Now the next new Scooby Doo series is being made by some of the same people who worked on Family Guy and fuckin Brickleberry who are bragging about how much more grown up and less “campy” they think their series is going to be and look at those godawful hideous Seth Mcfarlane looking butt scribbes
Cartoon Network I have come to expect so much better
This looks like some GoAnimate shit. :I
Mystery Incorporated was practically a masterpiece, why can’t we have more of that, it had the perfect balance of everything.
Why would they disavow campiness for a Scooby Cartoon? It’s all about campiness!
i think part of the reason why 80’s movies were so great was because they explore the idea of teenagers that have absolutely no where to go or no idea of what to do with their life- and that’s okay.
Every year there are as few as two gun-related homicides in Japan. Almost all types of guns are illegal for personal use.